vendredi 15 juin 2012

IBM Worklight, Hybrid Apps Made Possible for Apple iOS and Android

Welcome to mobility, IBM? This year IBM acquired Worklight, an interesting product for developing hybrid mobile apps. The tool was widely discussed at the IBM Exceptional Web Experience event in Austin, TX and although I was not able to attend I heard some of the buzz. Intrigued, I decided to develop an iPhone app using Worklight.
Let me start with a caveat. I have downloaded hundreds of tools for preview and in almost every case found the documentation to be sadly deficient, the tool to be somewhat buggy, and the features to be less than exciting. The process I am about to describe was exceptional. Of course my app is nothing more than “Hello World,” or in this case “Hello Worklight,” but contrary to past experience, Worklight was a pleasure to work with.

Read more at  http://blog.davalen.com/2012/06/13/ibm-worklight-apple-ios-and-android-app-hybrid/
By David Wilkerson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire